Stop Jolt Stretch Lead
The Rufus & Coco Stop Jolt Stretch Lead has a unique stretch spring system designed to help you and your little mate enjoy walks even more:
- Shock absorbing - Eases the strain on your wrists and arms
- Comfort Handle - With a soft neoprene cushioned lining
- Flexible - Freedom of movement for your pet
- Night time safety - Reflective stitching for increased visibility
How To Use
How to use this lead: simply clip into the collar and make sure you have a firm grip on the handle. Remember to walk with your dog by your side or behind you.
- This lead has a stretch length, which extends up to 1.8 metres. Please be aware of this when out walking near roads or busy areas.
- Do not allow the lead to cross your body, or wrap around any body parts
- This lead should be used by a responsible adult in safe open areas.
One size fits all.
Suitable for dogs up to 35kg. Stretches to over 1.8m.
Q: What size dog will the Stop Jolt Stretch Lead hold?
A: Suitable for dogs up to 35kg
Q: How long does the lead stretch?
A: Up to 1.8m
"Yippee, walkies time… again! Thanks to the Rufus & Coco Stop Jolt Stretch Lead my owner now takes me for a walk all the time! Must be something to do with the extra stretch in the lead so my… ahem… pulling to see all the girls is a little less jolting on the arms. Whatever… it's workin' for me!"
I was very happy with the stretchy lead I bought. The delivery came quickly.
I was very surprised with how light and comfortable this lead is. I have 2 Boxers and 1 is an excessive puller. I'm pleased to say my walking has just got a whole lot more enjoyable. I love it. I would love to see a design with a traffic handle to over ride the stretch for passing pedestrians etc