Self Cleaning Deshedder Brush
The Rufus & Coco Self-Cleaning De-shedder Brush is the ultimate grooming tool for short and long-haired pets who are prone to shedding. It features stainless steel blades that gently remove loose or dead hair from the undercoat, without damaging the topcoat. Once you’re done, remove any hair from the teeth using the convenient, self-cleaning push button action.
Colours: ORANGE & GREY
- Removes loose hair from the undercoat without damaging the top coat
- Reduces hair ball formation in cats
- Stainless steel teeth
- Push button cleaning action lifts fur from the brush
- Easy grip, ergonomic handle
- Suitable for short and long haired breeds
How to Use
- Ensure coat is completely dry, for best results we recommended brushing immediately after washing and drying.
- Gently brush across your pet’s coat in the direction of hair growth, angling the stainless steel teeth towards the coat. Start from your pet’s head and work your way back, using extra care near your mate’s sensitive areas.
- Avoid making excess strokes in a single area, instead of using fewer long, gentle strokes up and away from your pet’s skin. Avoid using excessive pressure.
- As hair is collected by the brush, excess hair can be removed from the teeth by pushing the release button on the tool. Not recommended for curly-haired breeds.
Not recommended for curly-haired breeds.
Size M. Length of teeth 66mm
- Always inspect your mate’s coat and skin prior to deshedding to ensure it is free from matts and sores.
- Do not use on broken or irritated skin.
- Not recommended for use on curly haired breeds.
- To clean, wipe with damp cloth and pat dry,
“My mum used to complain that I leave my hair everywhere! But not anymore thanks to my Rufus & Coco Self Cleaning De-Shedder Brush. It gently removes my loose undercoat without damaging my top coat so I can still feel like a show dog...even if I don’t always look like one!”