Work With Us
- Mosman office location
Assistant Product Manager
- Ensure that the brand's product range meets consumer and retailer needs; delivers on the brand values and personality and maximises sales opportunities.
- Develop new and core products by identifying market gaps; conducting market research; sourcing and developing components including packaging; determining specifications, production timetables, pricing, and time-integrated plans for product introduction
- Developing trade marketing strategies to drive sales in key retailers
- Qualification - Marketing or Fashion degree
- Experience - Minimum 2 years in a product development (ideally) and/or marketing role
- B2C experience - ideally in goods not services.
- Creative – An eye for good design, and a generator of new and interesting concepts
- Customer focus – Passion for understanding the customer’s needs and wants
- Commercial skills – sound knowledge of financials and returns in order to reach benchmarks
- Marketing savvy - Proven marketing skills including Marketing Collateral Creation
- Creativity, Passion and a drive to succeed
- Analysis & Research skills
- An animal lover and current or previous owner of a dog and/or cat
- Organisational skills – Stickler for detail & able to work within a small team environment
- Briefing – Experience briefing and working with graphic designers, photographers etc.
- Resourceful & Independent - takes pride in work and is a self-starter. Love to figure things out!
- Interpersonal skills - Very personable, a good communicator with a mature approach
- Highly reliable with the ability to work autonomously
- VERY computer proficient
- Microsoft Suite: excel, word, powerpoint, outlook
- Website content management systems – Shopify experience preferred but not essential
- Adobe suite – preferred but not essential
- Able to learn new systems quickly
- Have a willingness to work in a pet- friendly office
- Improve the lives of pets across the world everyday
- Have a female management team
- Offer the chance to have input and bring ideas to life in a small, dynamic team
- Are Australia's most awarded pet brand
- Are growing fast! With a vision to become a leading global brand.
Submit resumes via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions or further information contact Lorren via (02) 9960 5019