Work With Us
Pssst…. That cat’s out of the bag. Award winning retail brand Rufus & Coco have opened a brand new, luxury pet salon in Mosman (north Sydney)!
We’re on the hunt for a Salon Manager, and Groomer to kick-start our salon with passion and proven superstar grooming skills.
Part-time or full-time roles considered.
- Have more photos of your pet on Instagram than yourself
- Earned your own money as a teenager
- Have helped a lost dog or cat
- Want to be a valued unicorn, not just employee #1,287
- Have a burning desire to make a difference in a business that's going places
- Are looking for a role that will give you adequate grooming time to provide a high quality service
- Improve the lives of pets across the world everyday
- Have a female management team
- Offer the chance to have input and bring ideas to life
- Are Australia's most awarded pet brand
- Are growing fast! With a vision to become a leading global brand.
Rufus & Coco are seeking two unicorns to take charge as Salon Manager, and Pet Groomer of our brand new flagship salon.
Using new top of the line equipment, and servicing friendly clientele, you will provide pet grooming services, manage a retail collection, and create a reputation for quality and service.
You will bring proven dog & cat grooming skills, customer service experience, passion and organisational skills.
- Grooming experience - minimum 5 years work experience providing grooming services within a dog/pet grooming salon
- Skills: excellent scissor technique and dog handling skills of a diverse range of dogs: breeds, sizes and ages
- An animal lover and current or previous owner of a dog and cat
- Resourceful and independent - taking pride in your work and a self-starter
- Organisational skills – Stickler for detail & able to work within a small team environment
- Communication skills - Very personable, a good communicator with a mature approach
- Caring - kind, compassionate and patient
- A neat freak - maintaining a high standard of cleanliness
- Great at selling and add-on sales
- Must fit / be aligned with the brand values
- Qualifications: International Masters Certification for both dogs and cats (IMCG & FMG). Certificate III & IV in Pet Grooming & Cat Grooming
- Retail / business savvy: computer proficient – use of word programs and some use of accounting
Submit resumes via email to email@example.com
For questions or further information contact is Anneke via (02) 9960 5019