Work With Us
Mosman office location
- Win new business!
- Assist in managing existing business and achieving sales targets by working with the Business Managers in Australia and in 9 countries globally.
- Trade Marketing Asset management
- Reporting and sales support
- 3+ years in similar SALES roles (PRODUCT business not services) including face to face & phone sales – has zero reluctance to picking up the phone.
- Degree or diploma qualified in Marketing or Business
- Good MS Excel skills including formulas
- Excellent PowerPoint skills
- Very computer proficient (advanced user) of other Microsoft software including Word & Outlook
- Marketing & analysis & research skills
- Good numerical and excel skills to assist in the analysis and understanding of sales P&Ls including margin, mark-up, gross margin, percentages, trade terms and other key sales costs & measures
- An animal lover!
- Language: must be proficient english speaker and writer
- You will need to demonstrate excellent attention to detail
- Able to work autonomously and to show initiative
- A quick learner – you can pick up things quickly
- A reliable, accountable person that takes enormous pride in their work and takes direction well
- Extremely organised with an ability to work on multiple projects in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
- Whilst you can work autonomously and with minimal supervision, you must be a team player and fit the Rufus & Coco Culture
- Has experience in working in a small business
- Everything we do is built around the promise of providing well-bred pet care to ensure that pets around the world look good and feel great
- Offer the chance to have input and bring ideas to life in a small, dynamic team
- Are Australia's most awarded pet brand
- Are growing fast! With a vision to become a leading global brand.
Submit resumes via email to email@example.com by 16th March 2020.
For questions or further information contact Sara-Lynn via (02) 9960 5019