We're thrilled to introduce Wee Kitty® Eco Plant Clumping Litter - made from sustainable and naturally absorbent wheat and soy fibres.
Did you know:
A single cat can contribute over 200kg of litter to landfill each year!
Transform your packaging into a FREE WEE KITTY HOUSE only when you purchase a carton (4 BAGS) * of 4kg Wee Kitty Eco Plant Clumping Litter.
* 1 Carton contains 4 x 4kg bags of Wee Kitty Eco Plant Clumping Litter.
* The Wee Kitty House is not sold separately.
* The box comes with a manual showing how to assemble the house.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT?
- Fast Odour Control - traps ammonia odour within 5 minutes
- Concentrated Clumping - forms scoopable clumps. Simple & mess-free
- Vegan & Biodegradable - made from natural wheat and soy fibres. Compostable and suitable for surface mulch
- Extra Absorbent* - proven to absorb 4 times its weight in liquid
- Earth Friendly - a better choice than crystal or clay litters which are mined from the earth
- Flushable & Septic Safe - disintegrates in water, so it's safe to flush in small quantities
- Low tracking - paw-friendly large pellets and low dusting
How To Use
How to provide the purrfect potty:
1. Ensure your litter tray is thoroughly dry, then fill with Rufus & Coco Wee Kitty® Eco Plant Clumping Litter.
2. Once soiled, scoop up and discard clumped waste daily by flushing, or putting in the garden or bin. Stir pellets to aerate.
3. Top up with fresh litter as needed and regularly replace the entire tray of litter once a month or once the bag is finished.
Tip: If your furry friend is hesitant to change litter types, simply sprinkle some of the existing litter over the top of Rufus & Coco Wee Kitty® Eco Plant Clumping Litter.
Wee Kitty® Eco Plant Clumping Litter is made from sustainable and naturally absorbent wheat and soy fibres, combined with a binding agent and fragrance. It is a safe, natural-based product. Wee Kitty® Eco Plant Clumping Litter does NOT contain bentonite clay.
Q: Is it safe to change cat litter when I’m pregnant?
A: If you are pregnant you may have heard that you should not change cat litter during your pregnancy. Changing cat litter may put you at risk of contracting a parasitic infection known as toxoplasmosis. The effects of toxoplasmosis are mild to you but if you are infected during pregnancy, your baby is at risk of being infected as well, and it may cause more serious problems for your baby. Cats are known to be common carriers of the parasite that causes toxoplasmosis. The parasite lives inside of the cat’s intestines and is passed into their faeces. Therefore, it is preferable that someone else changes the cat litter for you. If you need to, make sure you use gloves and a mask and wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water afterwards.
Q. What do I do if my pet eats the litter?
A. As Wee Kitty® Eco Plant Clumping Litter is a natural product, ingesting small amounts will not harm your pet. Be sure to give your pet plenty of water to help break down the product, and of course, if they appear to be unwell or in pain please seek veterinary attention.
Q. Why is there controversy around clay-based cat litters?
A. Clay cat litters are made from bentonite, a type of swelling clay. When liquid is added, bentonite swells to approximately 15 times its original volume. When cats or kittens use the litter box, they lick themselves clean and may ingest the clay and breathe in the dust created from clay.
Anecdotally, many cat owners worry about what might happen when their cats and kittens ingest the clay and it swells and expands in their intestine, potentially causing blockages and dehydration.
Some owners are also concerned about their cats breathing in the dust and the possible respiratory damage this might do.
Clay litters cannot be composted or flushed away and are not biodegradable. Natural alternatives to clay kitty litters, such as plant-based litters, are a good alternative if you're concerned that clumping clay litter is bad for your cat's health.
Rufus & Coco Wee Kitty® Eco Plant Clumping Litter is made from sustainable and naturally absorbent wheat and soy fibres and it is therefore non-toxic, safe for you and your pets, clay free and biodegradable.
The litter that doesn't litter!
Wee Kitty® has been scientifically proven to absorb 4x its weight in liquid - outperforming all other litters on the market.
"You know a girl like me considers the environment too! My mom used to have to change my litter every day, but not anymore thanks to Rufus & Coco Wee Kitty® Eco Plant Clumping Litter. Now one bag of litter can last up to 8 weeks by only removing the... ahem... clumped bits! So, good for the environment and my mom's wallet! It traps odours too (not that I'm admitting to anything). Now, back to my cat nap..."
best odour control litter, and easy to clean up
Its been well received by my cats they adapted to it straighaway and its excellent with odour control
I like this litter very much, it has the be
Been using Rufus & Coco kitty litter for years and love the fact that this new version is even more environmentally responsible!
Definitely, worth the price. Goghie (my cat) doesn't track it through the house, doesn't smell bad and clumps well. Great environmentally friendly litter option