Preparing a meal for your pooch is a great way to offer them fresh, nutritious food - and it’s budget friendly too!If you’re planning to switch most of your pooch’s meals to home made food, have a chat to your vet about your pet’s specific daily energy needs, and keep meals plain and simple to start with.
As a general rule, work to around 50% protein, 25% veggies and 25% grains in your dog’s diet.
To stay healthy, your dog will need:
- High-quality protein (meat, seafood or eggs)
- Fat (meat or oil)
- Carbohydrates (grains or vegetables)
- Calcium (dairy)
- Essential fatty acids (egg yolks or oatmeal)
Let's get cookin!
Rufus & Coco quality Pet Supplements:
Our range of tested and proven vitamin and mineral supplements are professionally formulated to give your pet the care they need to live life to the max.
- Scientifically proven ingredients at the right doses
- Palatability tested
- Made in Australia in strict laboratory conditions
- Safe & natural
- Each pack contains a measuring scoop for easy dosing
Our supplement range is available online or at Woolworths stores.