In this informative, wide-ranging conversation, Anneke van den Broek shares her tips on how we can protect our cats in the great outdoors, how to find pet-friendly rental properties and how to groom your cats.
Anneke van den Broek is the founder of Rufus & Coco, Australia's most award-winning pet care brand. She is also one of Australia's 50 most influential female entrepreneurs.
Covered in the episode:
- A short background on Rufus and Coco and their products.
- The variation of pets that Anneke has had.
- Anneke discusses the impacts that our cats can have on wildlife.
- Toys that are available for cats.
- Suggestions on how to keep cats safe when they’re outside.
- The importance of having cats micro-chipped and ID tag.
- Advice for cat owners looking for rental properties.
- Anneke shares stories of cat and dog owners having problems finding rental properties.
- The benefits of having a pet resume for your cats.
- Grooming your cats.
- Ingredients that you should be looking out for in your pet’s shampoo.
- Suggestions for making brushing easier.
- Anneke’s hopes for cats exploring with their humans.
- Cats or pets that inspire Anneke.
- Products that have been a game-changer for her pets.
LISTEN TO EPISODE BELOW: