Believe it or not, “Itchy Cat, Scratching Dog” is not the name of new martial arts film. Skin conditions and itching are actually the most common reason that pets visit the vet.There a many reasons why your furry friend may be itching, including:
- fleas, lice & mites
- food allergies
- anxious behaviour or habit
- fungal infections and more!
Here’s our top tips:
- Review your pet’s diet and remove common allergens like wheat, soy and corn. Cut back to basics and try new foods one at a time to check for a reaction.
- Deal with behavioural issues or anxiety. You could try a supplement like Rufus & Coco Anxiety Aid.
- Try a medicated shampoo – Rufus & Coco Itch Relief treats non-specific dermatoses and fungal infections, and helps to reduce irritation and itching.
- Treat your pet’s skin from the inside, with an Omega-3 based supplement such as Rufus & Coco Super Skin & Coat.
- Get rid of fleas! Treat both your pet, and your pet’s living area with a natural pyrethrin product. Try Rufus & Coco Flea Flee for your pet.